In this case, as is common for me, I am testing something for review. This time it is a chain lubricant. (Embargoed until September 1st, so I cannot speak to what it is exactly now) So, since this chain lube is on the pink BMC MCD, I am riding that bike.
But this bike is a good choice for other reasons. Obviously, I like it. Which may be the only reason I need to ride this bike. Next is the Redshift Sports ShockStop stem. I say it all the time: I really enjoy riding with these stems. They work. I feel better after a ride if I use this stem. I wish Redshift would make a polished silver version because I would immediately put on on my Singular Peregrine Mk4 which has silver components.
But Redshift doesn't do this as of now. Boo!
The bike is geared right, the tires are 50mm wide Schwalbe G-One Overlands, and it is a comfortable bike for long miles. I know this since it is the bike I used at BRAN this year for a week of multi-surface riding. I have always thought of this bike as the skinny-tire version of a Fargo Gen I. They really are pretty similar to each other. In fact, my set up on this BMC was taken directly from my Fargo Gen I.
So, the pink BMC it is for the weekend. I just have to spruce it up a bit and it will be good to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment