Saturday, April 05, 2008

Team Twin Six



I came home from work Friday and there it was! My package of goodies from Twin Six !

Now, long time readers of G-Ted Productions may remember that last year I was invited to be on Team Twin Six and this year they went and did it again.

Oh well, some things you just can't explain.....

So, anyway, here I am on my front porch, giddy and fumbling with my keys and my bike trying to get inside as fast as I can to see the goods. Believe me- I wasn't disappointed!








I liked this t-shirt so much I threw it on immediately over the one I was wearing and ran down to the school to pick up my daughter. She looked at it and said, "Skeleton faces! On Bikes!

Ha ha! Okay, yeah. I suppose gas masks kinda look like that.

I'll be wearing this little red number till it's threadbare, that's for sure.

When it comes to the jersey, Twin Six has stepped up it's game. I compared it to the one I got last year and this years versions are definitely nicer. The fit is better, at least on my tank-like carcass, and the material feels nicer. The older jersey is just killer, so you can imagine my thoughts on the new one. It's The Deluxe '08 and I got the matching socks in wool. Love those socks! The t-shirts rock, as always. If you have never worn one, you'll be in for a big surprise. They are the nicest t's that are cycling related out there. (I've noticed some others copying the fabric type lately for their cycling t's. ) The designs are really unique and the graphics are top notch.

So, Twin Six will be covering my pasty white skin again for 2008 and I'll definitely be getting it dirty and greasy! Thanks to Brent and Ryan of T-6 .

No comments: