Friday, October 02, 2009

Things Happen For A Reason.....


<====Sometimes the road can be...........unpredictable.
My good friend Gnat has a saying that has stuck with me. He says, "Things happen for a reason." It is hard to accept that when something isn't going your way. According to your plan. That's when Gnat's saying comes to mind for me.
Well, right now is one of those times.
Without going into a lot of detail, I will only say that someone in my family is hospitalized and is due to have major surgery. This has not only alarmed me and my family, but will cause unexpected travel, rearranged schedules, and will cause me to have to stay home next weekend when I had something else planned. Things will go on without me. Things happen for a reason.....
So, I am caught up in a lot of feelings right now and bicycles are not at the forefront of my mind at the moment. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be thinking about riding, and having fun. Do that. Do it while you still can and have fun.
I'll be all right, but for now, I've got my mind elsewhere for a bit. have a great weekend and live.

No comments: