Salsa Cycles Fargo Page
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Minus Ten Review- 50
Here's the list as it appeared in 2007. Some of the things are still relevant today, but some are dated. You can guess which is which. Here we go...
The Top Ten Weird Things of 2007
1. Las Vegas. If you haven't been there, it is hard to explain this. If you have- 'nuff said!
2. Driving around Iowa for 30 plus hours with a car full of alcohol during Trans Iowa V3.
4. The feelings experienced around hour 40 of no sleep just after T.I.V3
5. Watching a Luther College athlete "breathe fire" at a campground in Decorah during the Big Wheeled Ballyhoo, then ride trail all the next day while drinking said fire.
6. Mike Curiak's personal Lenz Lunchbox 29"er. By the numbers, and for the amount of travel this machine has, it should handle like a pig. The crazy thing is, it rides and handles better than some hard tail 29"ers out there.
7. How a certain individual was allowed to sell directly on mtbr.com (650B stuff) and another individual was blamed for doing this, (and wasn't) and got banned not once, but twice.
8. Somebody posted a thread on mtbr.com on the 29"er forum regarding his loss of feelings for his wife/marriage. While sad, (if not a hoax) it is very weird.
9. That we are getting the third ice storm in 2007 and we still have 20 days left to go in the year.
10. That I have the gig writing that I do and that people still enjoy reading my scribin' Now that's weird!