Saturday, August 14, 2021

Barns For Jason: Benton County Ride

Early morning light hitting a barn in Benton County.
 Saturday N.Y. Roll had a ride planned. It was his route and he invited me and another rider, Tom, out for a metric century of mostly Benton County gravel. We started out early in the town of Vinton. 

The ride started out at 6:30am and since it was all new roads to me, y'all know what that means! A bunch of "Barns For Jason", that's what. So, settle back and enjoy this photo dump of barns that I captured during the ride. I didn't even get all the barns I could have either, since some were obscured and I couldn't get a shot while riding. (A rule I have for getting these shots) A couple shots didn't come out well enough for me to publish them, so this is not the entire number of barns we saw. 

I'll have a full report on Monday in my "Country Views" series where I will detail the ride out with other shots I got. (Some of the best ones of the year, by the way!)  I will also be talking about final prep for Gravel Worlds on Monday since I ran most of my stuff that I will be using. I also have one big "doh!" moment to share which will lead to another change in plans. Stay tuned......















And that's a wrap for this edition of "Barns For Jason". Thank you for scrolling through all those images and spending your time here on "G-Ted Productions"! See ya again soon with more barns and stuff....

No comments: