Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm Back! (uuggh!......groan!)

Ha,ha! Yep, I'm back online again. I'm not sure that is a good thing, necessarily. I've got to be honest. This forced vacation from the internet has been rather enlightening!

You just do not realize how much time gets sucked into the digital black hole until you get away from the thing for awhile. Maybe I should mount a timer on my keyboard to limit myself, or something! I found out that not only did I have more time, but that I got alot of things done that had been neglected. I thought about alot of things that were way more important than anything I was doing online. I also was able to actually live without it! (GASP!) Yes,........really!

I did manage to keep up with a few of you other fellow bloggers out there and noticed that at least one of you made a feint to get off the nipple. Good show! I see where you're coming from and applaud it! I think that the surfing will be a bit more in moderation now that I'm back!

That's not to say that I will quit blogging as much, because I truly like to write. It's just that I'm not going to sweat not posting for a day or two, like I did before. I'm not going to get caught up in what my stat counter is doing. I'm going to be free from that crap! (fist in air!)

So, while I'm refreshed and back in balance, I'm still pretty leary of this digital idiot box. I am going to have to keep an eye on it..............or not, as the case may be!

Trans Iowa Recon II: Here's what I can say about the T.I.V2 recon scheduled for this weekend. It's going to be about bananas, Red Bull, and processed beef products. Gravel, hills, and dirty "B" roads. It's going to be about alot of windsheild time, Mr.24, and a home cooked meal on Saturday night. (Right Mr. Kerkove? I bet you can hardly wait!) It's going to be about meeting some like minded people at T-Bock's, Coca-Cola's, and missing the Stupid Bowl. I'll be up early and home late. I'll miss the wife and kids. I'll have a great time, and it'll all be worth it. (I hope!) Pictures will follow!

So, I'm back and I'll be posting up some good stuff for ya'all to chew on soon. Thanks to those who missed me. (I'm flattered) Here's a last bit of news that happened whilst I was off-line. Mr. 24 alluded to it on one of his posts last week.....................................

.....................I'm going to be a Dad again, for the third time! (Yes, I'm pumped about that!)

Hope ya'all are still Ridin' and Smilin'!

No comments: