Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Rear View 2023: Top 12 Images Of 2023

 The 12 best images from the blog for 2023 as chosen by me, Guitar Ted. All decisions are final! (HA!) Not that this is a contest, but I have my opinion which may or may not align with yours. Here they are listed in order from January onward and a couple may have some commentary to go with them. Enjoy! 

The hoar frost was incredible for my birthday ride in January.

February: The Cedar River was clear of ice in February

Brown Season. March 2023

A large "controlled burn" occurred at the corner of Quarry Road and Aker during April 2023

May: A heavy carpet of fresh gravel South of Waterloo. May 2023.

Tama County gravel on a rare, free of wildfire smoke day in June 2023

July: Despite drought conditions, the wildflowers in July were awesome. Chickory seen here on Quarry Road

At the crack of dawn during the Guitar Ted Death Ride in August.

September 2023

Ben Morris joined me again for a gravel ride in October of 2023.

November: A meadow on the Washington-Union Access Trail during the Turkey Burn 2023.


Getting ready for Winter riding in December

Bonus: Jason Boucher's shot from our ride in September. Note the driver of the truck is waving at me.

That's a wrap on my best images from 2023. I hope that you enjoyed that. I will be snapping off images again throughout 2024 as long as I am able. I look forward to that. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

fasteddy said...

Probably my favorite post of each year. Thanks for taking time to stop and bring us along.

Guitar Ted said...

@fasteddy - THANK YOU!