Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trans Iowa V8: New Header For The Site!

Well, another year of Trans Iowa is under way. Usually around this time I get my old co-worker, friend, and Trans Iowa founder Jeff Kerkove to design me up a new header for the site.

He has graciously responded by doing some really great graphic design work for Trans Iowa. This year is no exception, and I think it is pretty hilarious.

Again, we'll see if it causes any issues, but seeing as how we are not selling anything, I think it will be okay.

Things are heating up on the cycling show side of my web work, so anything T.I.V8 related will be put off till later in September. By then I want to nail down exactly where we will be based out of , and get going on the route.

There has been some discussion in regards to moving from Grinnell, but nothing is set in stone yet. Got an opinion bout that? Any ideas? Hit the comments and let me know.

More T.I.V8 stuff later in September. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I loved Grinnell, wouldn't be opposed to starting there again