Saturday, November 27, 2021

Turkey Burn '21: Barns For Jason

The Turkey Burn Ride happened Saturday and I ended up doing several miles of roads which I had not ridden before. You know what that means? It means you get a "Barns For Jason" post. 

This ride was a metric century ride which I did through Black Hawk, Grundy, Butler, and Bremer counties. The portion of the route I hadn't really ridden before was some of the Grundy County and  the Butler County bit, so this is where most of the barns in today's post come from.

I'll be posting the ride report proper on Tuesday, so look for that coming soon. A Reminder: Also, anyone submitting Virtual Turkey Burn ride reports need to get those to me by Tuesday. 

Okay, so with that here we go with some barn images I got on my Turkey Burn Ride today.












That's a wrap on the barns! See ya on Tuesday for the actual report. Thanks!

1 comment:

blooddoc23 said...

Enjoyed those!