Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Taken straight off the porch on Monday, November 22nd, 2021.
 Happy Thanksgiving!

 from Guitar Ted Productions.

I'm taking the day off to rest and have some time with my family. 

I hope today finds you in a state of gratitude, with those that you love, and doing things you love to do with those people.

However; if you are not able to enjoy one or all of those things, I hope that you find peace today and a reason to believe that you matter. I'm willing to bet that if these words are reaching your eyes, you matter to someone, probably even to me. 

Thank you for reading Guitar Ted Productions.

Peace!

1 comment:

Tim said...

I am grateful for your sharing about life, family, cycling, and being a person of integrity and caring! May you embrace whatever lies ahead, integrating it into your ongoing journey in a peace-filled manner.