Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wheel Bling For The Inbred

Here is a sneak peak at the wheels that I built that are going on the Inbred 29"er. Purple Surly hubs, green Salsa skewers, purple, green, and gold alloy nipples, and Salsa Delgado Disc rims. Yummy!
Here is a close up of the rim and some of the alloy nips.


I should be getting some sort of fork for this build in a couple weeks. I'm still up in the air right now as to what it's going to be. I can get a Karate Momnkey fork any day for this, but I'm holding out for the Inbred steel or carbon fork. We'll see!

Did some hill repeats and sprints on the Karate Monkey single speed yesterday. I about got sick! Light headed and nauseous. Ouch! Must have been close to seeing the pink elephants again. You know you've gone hard when you see those guys!

Have a great weekend, ya'all!

No comments: