Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Rear View '20: Prologue

 Every year on the blog I take the month of December to review the year which is about to end. This series will appear off and on throughout this month. I hope that you enjoy the look back. And as always, THANKS FOR READING!

This year, obviously, has not been anything like my previous 14 years of blogging here. The COVID-19 pandemic took off in March and pretty much radicalized things in all our lives up to this present time. So, as this has happened and as it has grossly affected myself and what I've done for 2020, this will be a bit of a different look back. 

I'm going to start out with the months of January, February, and March. The last of the 'normal' times where expectations for the year were completely different than they were by the end of March. 

Then I am going to take a look at a few different things which I had to work through as the year progressed, using past blog posts as a way to refer to what has made for a very different experience for me, and I am sure all of you as well. Then I will, at the end of the month, have a special post which I hope will turn out well dealing with some personal thoughts on the what's next for me.

These won't be scheduled for any special days in particular. So, I cannot tell you to look for them on certain days of the week. These will probably get double-posted with the normal daily posts. So, don't forget to scroll back to make sure you are not missing anything. Thanks! 


No comments: