Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What It Is

Just a short post today about something I think about from time to time. Something that keeps me motivated some days. It gives me hope for mankind. Really........I'm not kidding.

It's the reason I do things like Trans Iowa, the Guitar Ted Death Ride Invitational, and The Big Wheeled Ballyhoo. If it weren't for this, those rides and events would never have happened. In fact, I may not even be a cyclist at all if it were not for this one important factor.

That would be all the cool people into cycling.

Here's a post to say, "Thank you!"

I just thought about it almost right after waking up today, "What a cool bunch of folks that are into bicycles. " Of course, there are the fools, charlatans, and downright bad folks that ride bikes too. You always have that in anything involving humans, but on the whole I've found that cycling has a fair amount of pretty stellar souls populating it's ranks.

So, anyway, I'm glad to just be a small part of this and I wouldn't change a thing about my experiences so far. I look forward to adding to those experiences in the future. Thanks again, and have a great ride wherever you are riding.

No comments: