Saturday, December 17, 2005

Registration Carnage!!!

I woke up today to enjoy my daughters birthday only to be made aware of the bad situation regarding the Trans Iowa V2 registration. Apparently, Active.com set the registration up live at about 8:00pm. Friday night!!!! What.................#$%&*!!! That is nuts!!! What's even more amazing is that seven guys got registered before Jeff realized what was going on and shut it down! Jeff has it planned for re-opening at the time we originally wanted- 11am. Pacific time.

Then, the phone rings. It's some doode from Kansas City that wants to know why the registration is "closed" and why it says that it is "no longer accepting registrations for this event"! So....I explained the whole deal. I mean.....this guy tracked me down at home!!!!

We must have hit the big time or something..........

More later, as developements come to me!

Update: 11:44am....It looks as though the internet link at work is not working. Jeff is at work. That means that he is going to call me in about an hour and fly me through the steps to put the registration back on-line.. live! Well, unless Jeff miraculously gets things to work from Europa. Hang on!...............................

Update: 1:08pm.....Registration is on!! Jeff must have got it going from work! Yay! I'm going skiing now!

No comments: