Monday, August 15, 2005

I Work With Monkees!


I e-mailed Jeff to ask if I left my camera on my bench at work. This is the response I got. I guess it's his version of "e-mail". Or perhaps it's "de-mail" in this case- devo-lution! Any resemblance to the artists is purely coincidental!

(These guys RULE, by the way!)




I didn't actually get to work with that monkee today, but the one I did get to work with was rather surly! I think he'd rather be doing something else ..................


Well, Summer is about all gone, and we are fast approaching the time of year that gets me pumped to go mountainbiking.....Fall! Also the time of year for Mr. 24's biggest race. Be sure to keep up with the last minute preparations here. It will also be the time of year that the finalization of the 2006 Trans Iowa course occurs. Mucho window time in my immediate future! Look for future updates on the Trans Iowa page soon!

2 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

Sweet skirt...I mean kilt....ah shit, I don't know what the hell that is.

Jeff Yielding said...

is that Russ in the kilt?