Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving From Guitar Ted Productions!

In perhaps an example of fortuitous timing, Bontrager sent along this belt from their "eco" line of products. Stuff that is recyclable and in some cases, like this, are recycled materials themselves. This belt is made from ISO 622 rubber inner tubes!

A very appropos Thanksgiving gift, since it stretches, which is what my gut is going to do if I am not careful. At least I won't have to let my belt out a notch! It'll just stretch! ha ha!

Okay, I hope all of you are having a great time with family and loved ones. Be safe and don't eat too much!

2 comments:

Small Adventures said...

Have a safe and happy Thangsgiving,Brother =)

Steve

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mark to you and your family!

Thanks for making Gravel Riding seem "normal"!

Enjoy your holidays!